Henry Charles Bukowski was a German-born American poet, novelist, and short story writer.His writing was greatly encouraged by his hometown’s geography and situation in Los Angeles. As an author, Bukowski wrote hundreds of short stories, thousands of poems.and books
this is bukowski 10 quotes about love,life and everything in between..
- “there is a loneliness in this world so great
that you can see it in the slow movement of
the hands of a clock.
- “I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.”
- “people are not good to each other.
perhaps if they were
our deaths would not be so sad.”
- If you’re losing your soul and you know it, then you’ve still got a soul left to lose.
- “We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting”
- “Oh, I don’t mean you’re handsome, not the way people think of handsome. Your face seems kind. But your eyes – they’re beautiful. They’re wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire.”
- He made some mistakes
but when He created you lying in bed
He came all over His Blessed Universe.”
- “I have one problem, I don’t hate people. They disgust me and I want to get away from them. I do not have hatred. I have an escape mechanism.”
- “I remember awakening one morning and finding everything smeared with the color of forgotten love”
- “If you’re ging to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, realtives and maybe even your mind.”